Click the button below to tweet your RSVP, and one person will win a $25 gift card!
Anyone can join in, so share this blog post with your friends on Facebook too!
It’s party time again! Come to the #BakingSodaUses Twitter party on Wednesday, May 22nd at 1pm ET/12pm CT/10am PT! We’ll be exploring the hundreds of uses for baking soda for cleaning, deodorizing, personal care and other miscellaneous tips. ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda is one of the most resourceful products to have in your home! With countless everyday uses for about $1, it’s the secret to a cleaner house for less.
Come party with us and meet other Smiley members!
We’re giving away some awesome prizes! Join the party and you can win one of eight ARM & HAMMER™ tote bags containing:
- a 5 lb bag of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- baking soda shaker
- Household Uses for Baking Soda book
- thumb drive
- Rowallan brand beauty kit
- Date and Time: Wednesday, May 22nd at 1pm ET/12pm CT/10am PT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Hosted by @Smiley360 (you must be following us to win prizes!)
- Moderated by Smiley360 Community team members @Donal_IRL @nattyp415 @ignaciomorenow
- Hashtag: Take part by using #BakingSodaUses in all your tweets!
- Sponsored by ARM & HAMMER™
How To Follow The Party
Listen up! It looks like our old Twitter party favorites Tweetgrid and Tweetchat are having some issues, and they will stop working altogether in the coming weeks We’ve created a custom Tweetgrid as usual, but you may not see all tweets during the party.
We recommend trying OneQube’s SmartStream to make the most of your Twitter party experience. We’ve posted a step-by-step guide below on how to use it.
Remember, you don’t HAVE to use this tool. We think it’s a neat way to follow and participate in a Twitter party but if it’s not for you, you can stick to following the party on Twitter.com! Got questions? Now is the time to ask. Make sure you’re all set up before the party starts so you’re ready to go!
There are 5 quick steps to joining the party using the SmartStream.
- Visit OneQube.com and select “Register with Twitter”
- Authorize oneQube to use your account. Don’t worry, it’s safe. This just allows you to tweet through their software.
- Fill out the form and click “Get Started”. You can write “Smiley360″ in the company field.
- And you’re in! Note that you only need to register once. The next time you come back, select “Login” at Step 1.
- Type the party hashtag (for example #BakingSodaUses) into the hashtag box and click “Set Hashtag”) Wait a few seconds for the tweets to display. Important: do not forget the ‘#’ symbol!
Once you’re in, you can party until you drop right all from your SmartStream.
- Write your tweets in the tweet box and click tweet. The hashtag is conveniently pre-loaded into the tweet so you don’t have to type it every time. Pro tip: you can click & drag this box to wherever you want on the screen. Try putting it at the top!
- When this blue box appears, click it to see the newest tweets. This handy feature means you don’t have to miss a single tweet!
- This is what a tweet looks like. You can Reply and Retweet as normal.
- When you see @Smiley360 tweet the party question, it’s time to answer it! Remember, you don’t need to hit “Reply” when answering a question from us. As long as you have the party hashtag, we’ll see your tweet. It’s a great way to save characters! Please also label your answers with A1, A2, A3, etc.
Don’t know what a Twitter party is? It’s a virtual get-together of Smiley members on Twitter! Our members always ask us about ways to meet each other – and now you can!
Do you have any questions? Ask us on Twitter @Smiley360 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at the party!! -The Smiley360 Community Team