The beach is just about everyone’s favorite place to spend the summer! But there’s nothing worse than getting your beach blanket covered in sand, going home with a sunburn, or your hair being tangled into a big knot after swimming in the ocean! Luckily, we have 8 great beach hacks that will make your beach day even better!
- Use a fitted sheet as a beach blanket to keep it free of sand!
- Be sure to bring baby powder with you, it takes the sand off your feet and legs quickly and easily!
- Use a Harness Clip to keep flip flops from getting lost!
- Bring an empty Balloon. When your ears get clogged from the ocean water, blow into a deflated balloon a few times. This will force the water out!
- Make your own Aloe Vera ice cubes. Freezing Aloe Vera will be extra soothing on a bad sunburn.
- Bring beach toys in a mesh hamper. This way the sand will fall out before making a mess in the car and will eliminate the extra weight!
- Bring along a detangler or a leave-in conditioner to apply to hair after swimming. It will make brushing out the knots that much easier when you get home!
- Protect cell phones by putting them it in a plastic baggie!
What are some of your best beach hacks? Share with us in the comments below, or better yet–show us! Tag us in a post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter showing your favorite tips/tricks to making the most out of your day at the beach!