Congratulations to Cberina for being selected this week in the Country Crock recipe sweeps!
Check back in a few weeks to see who wins the $100 gift card!
Take a look at how to bake these scrumptious Country Crock butter cookies! Yum!
Butter Cookies with Country Crock
- 1 cup Country Crock, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 2/3 cups cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2) In a medium bowl, cream together the Country Crock and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Stir in the cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking powder until well blended. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place them 1 inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
3) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.