Autumn is the perfect season to become eco-friendly with your arts and crafts! From leaves turning different shades of red, yellow and orange, to acorns and pinecones falling to the ground below; finding supplies during the fall months is easy!
- Two leaves
- Two acorns, with intact caps
- Googly eyes
- Orange paper
- Cut out a beak and two feet from the orange paper.
- Glue googly eyes into the insides of the acorn caps.
- Glue beak, feet and acorn eyes onto the pinecone.
- Finally, glue one leaf on each side of the pinecone, to resemble wings.
- Leaves of different shapes, sizes and colors
- Use any leaf combination to create your favorite animal. Use examples from above, for inspiration.
- Dab crumpled foil into paint, then dab foil onto paper.
- Continue to dab into different colors, until you have the shape and color treetop you desire.
- Finger paint a trunk to complete your tree.