Some Smiley360 Missions offer the chance to earn Bonus Smiles for writing a review on a Retailer’s website. In this short post, we’ll explain how the “Retail Reviews” program works.
What do you get for writing a great product review?
Here’s why you should take advantage of retail review opportunities on your mission:
- Your review will be read by many other people
- Your review can help other consumers make an informed decision on a product
- You will receive 50 bonus Smiles for every review you write
Not every mission has the opportunity to write a retail review. If this opportunity becomes available on your mission, we will let you know!
Write a Retail Review in 4 easy steps!
1. Form Your Opinion
We are sure you can think of what to say about the product, but here are a few questions you would want to ask yourself:
- What are the product’s advantages?
- Is there something you don’t like so much?
- Do you think the product is well-priced?
- How easy or difficult was the product to use?
- Did you like the color/smell/form/taste/etc.?
- What surprised you the most about the product?
- Do you have any recommendations for what the brand should change?
Did you share this product with family and friends? What did they think?
2. Write Your Review
Once you have formed your opinion on the product, it’s time to share what you think! Here are some tips for writing your review:
- Write your review from your own personal point of view.
- ALWAYS mention that you received the samples for free. Just paste the following phrase at the end of your review:
“I received PRODUCT NAME for free. Opinions are 100% my own.”
- Check your spelling and grammar! Make use of spell-checking tools.
- Write as much as you want because it is your own honest opinion and feedback – and that counts!
3. Post Your Review
We will give you specific instructions for where you can submit your review. Some of the most common retailer websites are amazon.com, walmart.com and walgreens.com.
4. Notify Us About Your Review
Follow these simple steps to let us know that you’ve posted your review:
Send an email to email@example.com from the email address connected to your Smiley360 account.
- Attach a screenshot of your review. (learn how to take a screenshot below). Do not paste the screenshot in the body of the email. It helps us a lot if you can attach the image (a .jpg or .png will do the trick) to the e-mail. IMPORTANT: Without the screenshot, we won’t be able to check your review and credit you with bonus Smiles.
- Allow up to 10 business days for your review to be checked and credited.
- Please do not worry if the mission is about to end – we credit Smiles for Retail Reviews even after the mission has ended
How To Take a Screenshot
In case you don’t know how to take a screenshot on your computer, or would like to know an easier way, we recommend you check out this super easy tutorial: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org. It covers all popular computer systems. Should yours not be among them or should you still require more assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Got questions? Leave a comment below!