This month, selected Smiley members on the Alpina Greek Yogurt Mission will be creating (and enjoying!) some scrumptious and healthy recipes featuring the Alpina Greek Yogurt product. We know how chef-tastic our Smiley members can be (as seen from the Knorr Homestyle Stock, PAM Cooking Spray and Kikkoman Missions!) we wanted to share this fun and healthy recipe with everyone!
Each spoonful of Alpina Greek Yogurt with Artisan Granola is a gratifying way to indulge in something delicious. Alpina Greek Yogurt with Artisan Granola combines creamy authentically strained Greek yogurt with crunchy artisan-crafted granolas & there are many unique recipes that you can incorporate Alpina Greek Yogurt with Artisan Granola in! And using Alpina Greek Yogurt with Artisan Granola, you can bake a cheesecake in just a few easy steps! Even if you’re not this specific mission, there’s never a time to say no to cheesecake!
Enjoy every last bite of this healthy, delicious dessert by using this delectable ingredient based alternative to the traditional high-fat-content and caloric recipes. Don’t forget to add this recipe to your recipe box and add to your shopping list for easy gathering or ingredients! New to the Smiley Recipe Box (powered by Ziplist)? Read more about how it works here.
- Pie Filling Ingredients
- 4 Alpina Greek Yogurts (pick one of the following flavors: Mango, Peach, Blueberry,
- Strawberry or Plain. Equal to 2 cups)
- ½ cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional – recommended if using Plain Greek Yogurt with Superfoods granola blend)
- Pie Crust Ingredients
- 4 Artisan Granola domes (taken off yogurt package)
- 1/3 cup of nuts (Which nuts to use? Use the guide below: Superfoods=Walnuts |
- Almond Berry=Almonds | Tropical Chai=Cashews)
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- In a food processor, chopper or magic bullet, combine the granolas, nuts and sugar.
- Finely chop. Add butter, if desired, and mix evenly throughout the chopped mixture.
- Place into the 10” pie pan and create an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, eggs, salt and sugar (add vanilla if you are using Plain). Blend until smooth. Add cornstarch to mixture and blend again. Pour filling into crust in pie pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool then chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Once cheesecake is cooled, garnish with fruit if desired.
Yogurt and Granola Pairings: Strawberry and Blueberry Greek Yogurt = Almond Berry | Plain Greek Yogurt = Superfoods | Mango and Peach Greek Yogurt = Tropical Chai