It’s game season again, and whether or not you’re watching, it’s very likely you will be entertaining guests these days! FRANK’s® RedHot® has several sauces to spruce up your recipe book. Check out these 2 dips, put them to the test at your next party, or just try them out at home!
- 8 oz. pkg. Philadelphia® cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S® RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- Alternative: You may substitute 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken for 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place Philadelphia® cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- MIX in salad dressing, FRANK's® RedHot® Sauce, and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
- 1 cup FRANK's RedHot Sweet Chili® Sauce
- 8 oz. pkg. Philadelphia® cream Cheese
- 2 cups Mixed cut raw vegetables (crudites) to dip
- PUT Philadelphia® cream cheese in shallow soup bowl.
- POUR FRANK's RedHot Sweet Chili® Sauce over.
- ARRANGE crudites around.
For more great recipes like these, check out the Smiley Recipe Box. Thousands of recipes can be found just one click away. Please feel free to post a comment below to share any of your personal favorite party recipes and dips, or just talk about food in general! There’s nothing like food during game season, and with the Smiley Recipe Box, the possibilities are endless.