We’re excited to announce the latest addition to the Smiley360 Sharing Tools: Pinterest!
Eager to test out the new tool? Look out for more opportunities to get pin-happy on upcoming Missions!
How To Pin On A Mission
It’s easy to earn points for sharing about your Mission on Pinterest! Look for the tool on your Mission Page and follow these simple steps:
- The image to pin will appear on the left. Click the red “Pin It” button.
- A new window will appear where you can select which of your Pinterest boards to pin to. If you are not already signed into Pinterest, you will be prompted to log in first. Select the board you wish to pin to, and click “Pin It”.
- Click “See It Now” to view your pin on Pinterest. Copy the link to your pin. It should look something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/46302702394831626/
- Paste the link to your pin in the box on your Smiley360 Mission Page and check the box to confirm that you disclosed how you received a product for free.
- Click ‘Share’ at the bottom of the page. Your pin will be verified by Smiley360 and your points credited within 7 days!
Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests. We know that many of you are Pinterest fanatics…because you’ve told us!
Pinterest is a great way to spread the word about your Missions and that’s why we’re introducing this new tool — just for you.
Check out these boards to see how two Smiley members are keeping a collection of the their Missions:
We love Pinterest at Smiley360, and if you’re not already doing so, follow us now!