We’ll be getting to know our members (you!) and giving away big prizes every 15 minutes! During the party we’ll be talking about who you are and where you’re from, finding out what brands you love and sharing your funny laundry stories for our featured mission – Woolite Complete!
If you don’t know what Smiley360 is, we are a community of people who love brands. Members receive products for free in exchange for sharing their opinions online. It’s free to sign up!
We’ve got some great prizes to give away to some lucky party-goers!
• 4 $100 Amazon gift cards
• 7 random participants will win 1 of 7 t-shirts in the colors of the rainbow. Woolite is GREAT in preserving the colors of your favorite t-shirt. The colors we’re giving away are yellow, orange, red, purple, light blue, dark blue, green. Just tell us your t-shirt size!
• Happening: 9pm EST on 3/14/2012
• Duration: 1 hour
• Hosted by @MySmiley360 and moderated by Community team member @oconghd
• Hashtag: Take part by using #SaveYourClothes in all your tweets
• Taking place on Tweetgrid. Click here to join.
Feel free to invite your friends.
You can click here to tweet and confirm your attendance! (One tweeter will win the first $100 gift card for confirming!) [The twitter party is now over, but stay tuned for a new party soon!]
Don’t know what a Twitter party is? It’s a virtual get-together of Smiley360 members on Twitter! Our members always ask us about ways to meet each other – and now you can!
If you’ve never used TweetGrid before, don’t worry because it’s really simple! Click the image below for a handy how-to:
On the TweetGrid, your screen will have three columns:
1. All the tweets using the party hashtag #SaveYourClothes
2. All tweets from @MySmiley360 -the party hosts who will be asking the questions
3. All tweets by you and to you
First make sure you’re logged in to your Twitter account. Then, when you click on the party link, log in to TweetGrid (you’ll have to authorize the app). Enter your Twitter username (don’t forget the ‘@’ symbol!) in the box above the third column, then click ‘Search’ to bring up your tweets. Above all three columns is the box where you write your tweets, and enter #SaveyourClothes into the hashtag box.
You can also search for #SaveYourClothes on Twitter!
Do you have any questions? Ask us on Twitter @MySmiley360 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the party!
-The Smiley360 Community Team