In the real world, we all have different personas. There’s the talker, the introvert, the joker, the leader and many more personality types that make each of us unique. For if we were all the same, that would be pretty boring, wouldn’t it?
The same can be said about people online. A recent study identifies six different types of social media users. Which one are you?
- No-show – you don’t participate in any form of social media and rarely buy things online
- Newcomer – you belong to one social network but you’re mostly passive – you observe and rarely post
- On-looker – you observe across many social networks daily, but rarely contribute or share personal information
- Cliquer – you actively engage on one social network with a close circle of family & friends
- Mix & Mingler – you actively engage and interact on multiple social networks with a diverse group of people
- Spark – you spark conversation! You are active and deeply engaged across social media and are an active ambassador for your favorite brands
What’s your social media persona? Tell us in the comments below! Then share this article to your wall and find out what your friends are!