Spring is finally here! Today is the official first day of the season of new beginnings. That also means it’s time for the much dreaded spring cleaning in our homes. Fortunately, we have some great tips to make organizing your home fun and efficient…check it out!
1. Fold your bags instead of stuffing into a bulky container
Learn how here!
2. Emotionally attached to all your old cards? Make a card book.
Inspired by Unusually Lovely
3. Use hanging racks to save space
Found on Twitter
5. Store string lights without tangling by wrapping them around pieces of cardboard to place in boxes.
Found on Buzzfeed
6. Try this easy way of keeping matching sheets together
Thanks to Martha Stewart
7. Store next season’s clothes in vacuum-sealed bags
Find them here
8. Replace your shampoo and body wash bottles with uniform bottles for a clutter-free shower
From Martha Stewart
9. Keep junk drawers neat with small bins
10. Use this super simple way of organizing your receipts
Way better then having them scattered all over the kitchen table. Learn how here.
Let us know what you think! Have you tried these? Are there any other tips you want to share?